ORGANIC SESAME OIL BY ORGIZON
Organic Sesame Oil is made by fresh sesame oil seeds. The seeds come from the sesame plant. It is a safe to eat vegetable oil. It is a delicious and healthful oil to add to your diet. Sesame Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content.
You can use Sesame Oil externally and internally. It helps to maintain heart healthful, control blood sugar, treat cold, offer nourishment to skin, promotes hair growth. Sesame oil has nutty aroma and taste.
Orgizon provides you Organic Sesame Oil in affordable ranges and good quality.
- Fatty acids
- Vitamin E
ORGANIC SESAME OIL BENEFITS:
- Protecting skin from sun damage.
- Providing heart-healthy fats.
- Improve immune function
- Fight free radicals
- Reduce risk of chronic diseases
- Promotes hair growth
- It may treat arthritis
- Helps to heal wounds and burns
- Fights against stress and depression
- Remove toxins from the body
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Appendix infection
- Skin rashes (When apply on the face)
- Hair loss (When apply in a hair)
- Nasal dripping and blockage (When sprayed into the nose)
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- It can be used as cooking oil in many food dishes.
- Use it for fried rice, chow mein, vegetable stir fries.
- Gently rub down your pores and skin two times a day and see the difference it makes for your dull and broken pores and skin of face.
- For best results, You can warm the oil. Apply the oil to the scalp and gently massage hair from root to tip. Leave it on the hair for 20 minutes and then wash your hair with water.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & WARMINGS:
- In case of any side effect consult with your doctor immediately.
- Do not take too much Sesame Oil during Pregnancy and breast-feeding time.
- Stop using sesame oil immediately If you see any signs of low blood sugar.
- Apply sesame oil on weak, brittle and rough nail.
- Stop using sesame oil at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the product in cool and dry place.
- Use as directed by the physician.