ORGANIC BASIL SEEDS (SABJA SEEDS) BY ORGIZON
Basil seeds (Sabja Seeds) are seeds of the basil (sabja) plant. Sabja seeds are a storehouse of various minerals, like magnesium, calcium, iron, folic acid, and potassium.
Sabja seeds are rich in essential fats, protein, carbs and are packed with fiber. These seeds are elliptical and jet black, having a diameter of around two millimeters.
Organic basil seeds pack could be a tiny pack with a strong nutritional punch. Orgizon provides you Organic Basil Seeds (Sabja Seeds) in affordable ranges and good quality.
- Fatty acids (PUFAs)
- Dietary fiber
- Omega 3
- Calcium & Magnesium
- Iron & Potassium
- Folic acid
ORGANIC BASIL SEEDS (SABJA SEEDS) BENEFITS:
- Good source of minerals
- Boosts Digestion.
- It will prevent constipation.
- Gives you healthy fats.
- It has high antioxidant content
- High in Quality Protein.
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- It may help you lose weight.
- It may lower your risk of heart disease
- Gives you bones and teeth nutrients.
- Good for hair & skin
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Abdominal pain
- Diarrhea & Vomiting
- Bloating and Gas
- Eating too much can be a headache
- Loss of appetite
- Low blood sugar level
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- You can consumed sabja seeds only after soaking.
- Sprinkle Basil seeds on top of a salad, drinks, yogurts, buttermilk.
- Add 1 table-spoon Basil seeds to a morning smoothie.
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of Sabja seeds in a cup of warm water for 15-20 minute. Drink it on its own or combine in honey, lemon, or fruit juice to feature flavor.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & WARMINGS:
- You should take 2 spoon of sabja seeds per day. Eating too many seeds can cause digestive issues.
- Some people may be allergic to sabja seeds, so consult with your doctor before use this.
- Pregnant women should take sabja seeds after consulting with doctor.
- Stop taking Sabja seeds at least two weeks before or after the surgery.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place.
- Use as directed by the physician.