ORGANIC MASOOR DAL BY ORGIZON
Masoor dal is lens-shaped seeds of an annual plant Lentil. Masoor dal is one of the staple food to add its significance in Indian cuisines. It is a wealthy supply of protein, fiber, minerals and has low-fats content. This dal has nutty flavor, easy texture, and it is easily digestible.
Masoor dal is power-full of nutrients, balanced food regimen and has many benefits. This dal does not need a lot of time to soak or cook. It is an important part of the diet in many parts of the world. It is basically split lentil without skin and is pink in colour.
Orgizon provides you Masoor Dal Organic Split in reasonable ranges and good quality.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin A
ORGANIC MASOOR DAL BENEFITS:
- High in protein & fiber
- Keeps your heart and teeth healthy
- Build your immunity
- Weight lose
- Good for bone health
- Improves the flow of blood
- Maintain healthy skin
- Good for preganant lady
- Suitable for diebetes patient
- Maintain healthy eyesight and vision
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Gastric Problem
- Delay digestion
- Stomach upset
- Adverse effects on kidney
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Make spicy and tasty Masoor dal in your lunch. You can prepare it as according to your own preference by adding various spices to it.
- Make toor dal soup.
- If you apply paste of masoor dal, it can help heal wounds and remove wound marks.
- Mix Masoor dal with raw milk and rose water. Apply this paste over your face and your neck. After 20 minute wash your face. It can helps lighten spots, scars and pigmentation.
- Make Masoor dal Khichdi, Pakoda, Tikki, dosas, tomato rasam, etc..
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & WARMINGS:
- Some people might cause allergic reactions due to Masoor dal. So consult with doctor before use this specially for pregnancy time and breast feeding time.
- A single person need 20 to 25 grams or 1 medium sized bowl of cooked masoor dal. Do not consume more than recommended dose.
- If you take Masoor Dal in proper amount. It does not show any side effects.
- Masoor Dal is extremely healthy and does not have any harmful side effects.
- Note down, it is always best to consult a physician before add, Stop and change to your diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the product in cool and dry place.
- Use as directed by the physician.