ORGANIC CUMIN SEEDS (JEERA) BY ORGIZON
Organic Cumin Seeds (Jeera) could be a lesser known spice from the “Apiaceae family” and has several cookery uses. People use this in several recipes. That plays a big role in your kitchen.
It has a unique flavour. Jeera is used for the heart-healthy, low-cholesterol, healthy and clear skin, reduce obesity and other problem. Jeera use as medicine in the Indian traditional system.
Organic Cumin Seeds (Jeera) may be a small spice with a many health benefits. Orgizon provides you Organic Cumin Seeds (Jeera) in reasonable ranges and good quality.
- Vitamin A
- Dietary fibre
ORGANIC CUMIN SEEDS (JEERA) BENEFITS:
- Good for digestive health
- Relief you from Anemia
- Good for bones health
- Gives glow in your skin
- It will remove harmful toxic and non-toxic from your body
- Reduce inflamation
- Good for weight loss
- It may treat diarrhea
- Lower cholesterol level
- Fight against cancer cell
- Relief you from obesity
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Lower the blood sugar level
- Make testosterone levels low in mens
- Harmful during pregnancy
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Grind Cumin Seeds and make powder then sprinkle over the food dishes as garam masala.
- You can also add Cumin Seeds in your salad dressing, pickle or chutneys.
- Fry Cumin Seeds with oil and add in curries, vegetables.
- Add 1 spoon jeera in a cup of water and leave it overnight. Take this in the next morning. It is good for weight loose.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & WARMINGS:
- If you take Cumin Seeds in proper amount. It does not show any side effects.
- Don’t eat more than 300 to 600 milligrams Cumin Seeds per day.
- Do not take much jeera during Pregnancy and breast-feeding time.
- Taking jeera regularly makes your blood sugar drop too low.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place.
- Use as directed by the physician.