FLAX SEEDS BY ORGIZON
In spite of their small size they’re made within the omega-3 carboxylic acid ALA, lignans and fiber. Flax seeds are seed of linum usitatissimum (flax plant).
It’s conjointly high in lignans, manganese, dietary fibre, protein, thiamin, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and copper. Seeds is eaten raw or toasted. It’s the highest level of ALA and food-grade oil.
Organic Chia seeds pack could be a tiny pack with a strong nutritional punch. Orgizon provides you Organic flax Seeds in affordable ranges and good quality.
- Fatty acids (PUFAs)
- Manganese and Calcium
- Cyclic peptides & Cyanogenic glycosides
ORGANIC FLAX SEEDS BENEFITS:
- It may improve cholesterol.
- Reduce cancer risk.
- It may help you lose weight.
- It may lower your risk of heart disease.
- High source of Dietary Fiber.
- Improve digestive system.
- It contain high-quality protein.
- It can help to lower high blood pressure.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Prevent asthma.
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Intestinal obstruction.
- Allergic reactions.
- Diarrhea (oil)
- Flatulence (gas)
- Stomach ache.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- It’s recommended to take less than 50 grams flax seeds per day.
- Take roasted flax seeds after taking meals.
- Add 1 table-spoon flax seeds in water and drink this every day.
- Sprinkle flax seeds on top of a break fast.
- Add flax seeds to a morning smoothie and yogurt.
- You should also add flax seeds in cookie, muffin, bread or other batters.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & WARMINGS:
- Some time flax seeds make people feel less hungry, so if you feel this than avoid taking this before meal.
- Some people may be allergic to flax seeds, so consult with your doctor before use this.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place.
- Use as directed by the physician.