ORGANIC CHIA SEEDS BY ORGIZON
Chia seeds are edible seeds of salvia hispanica a flowering plant in u. s. and Mexico. This seed features a powerful fiber and high levels of omega 3 fatty acids that serving to weight loss.
Chia seeds have lots of high-quality protein, and a number of other essential minerals and antioxidants. This seeds are oval and gray with black and white spots, having a diameter around two millimeters.
Organic Chia seeds pack could be a tiny pack with a strong nutritional punch. Orgizon provides you Organic Chia Seeds in affordable ranges and good quality.
- Fatty acids (PUFAs)
- Omega 3
- Dietary fiber
- Phenolic compounds
ORGANIC CHIA SEEDS BENEFITS:
- Boosts Digestion.
- It will prevent constipation.
- Gives you healthy fats.
- It has high antioxidant content
- High in Quality Protein.
- It may help you lose weight.
- It may lower your risk of heart disease
- Gives you bone nutrients.
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- It can help to lower high blood pressure.
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Abdominal pain
- Bloating and Gas
- Eating too much can be a choking risk.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- You can get maximum benefit by soak or sprout and consume.
- Sprinkle chia seeds on top of a salad, drinks, yogurts.
- Add 1 table-spoon chia seeds to a morning smoothie.
- Take one-part chia seeds in 16-parts water for 20–30 minutes. Drink it on its own or combine in honey, lemon, or fruit juice to feature flavor.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & WARMINGS:
- You should take 28 grams of chia seeds per day. Eating too many chia seeds can cause digestive issues.
- Some people may be allergic to chia seeds, so consult with your doctor before use this.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place.
- Use as directed by the physician.