GIR COW DESI GHEE BY ORGIZON
Ghee, or clarified butter is a wholesome choice to cooking oil. Consuming ghee in moderation is deemed healthy and even vital for weight reduction.
- Omega 3, Omega 6 fatty acids
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS & WARMINGS:
Hepatitis: Ghee is best avoided during jaundice, hepatitis, fatty liver changes.
Diarrhea: Excess of ghee can cause indigestion and diarrhea.
Consuming ghee while having cold, cough may worsen the condition in a few.
Avoid ghee when the pregnant mother is suffering with cold or indigestion.
DESI GIR COW GHEE (A2 BILONA) BENEFITS:
- Boosts Digestion.
- Good for nerves, brain and helps control eye pressure.
- Aids in reducing inflammation, provides antioxidants.
- It will boost your mental as well as physical strength.
- Treats Insomnia.
- Good For Eyesight
SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE:
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place